WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Vote for an existing idea (252)
  • or
  1. Waitlist improvement

Send an email notification to the admin or shop admin if a user click the "join waitlist" button.

An other idea: Make a widget for the "dashboard". This widget list all products with an entry on the waitlist.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improvements to manually changing funds

An add/subtract button under Account Funds section of member page for those of us who need to manually change funds for orders outside the store.
    Also make the text field wider so it's easier to read other currencies than Dollars.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Media player for purchased audio files

I need a simple plugin that would create an audio player that loads mp3's purchased from my site. It would should have a list of mp3's each with a play or download button next to it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. events

One of the most import features I require for my site is the ability to pre-authorize charges and then at a certain date/time, either complete the charge or release the pre-authorization. I also need to be able to change/switch/replace the button from "Reserve" (meaning pre-authorize) to "Buy" (meaning charge now) once a defined number of "Reserve" pre-authorizations have been filled.
    Also, can the button placed in various places like WooEvents, WooCommerce Products, and WooCommerce Bookings?
    I already purchased Authorize.net CIM and Woo Pre-orders but that still doesn't do what I need it to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display a single product in a widget

I would like to have the option to display a single product in a widget, with its short description, rating and a small size image of the product and if possible to have also the "add to cart" button that would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Will You Integrate Aliexpress Affiliate and Pinterest into your WooCommerce System

Hi,I am Finding a affiliate system which can show product info and buy button,Wiil you Integrate Aliexpress Affiliate api and Pinterest into your WooCommerce System,So that we can add affiliate product easily,and promote via pinterest with affiliate link.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add core import/export ability for vendors

**Summary**: When logged in as a Vendor, the Import / Export buttons just refresh the page, do not redirect to the _"Import products from a CSV file"_ or _"Export products to a CSV file"_ pages. When logged in as an Admin, it works.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add MasterPass payment method

"Masterpass is a third-party service that stores payment and shipping information for its users in order to streamline the checkout process. Instead of entering payment information on your checkout page, users can click the Masterpass button instead."

https://stripe.com/docs/masterpass

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Android Pay

With the release of the Apple Pay module (way to go), I'd love to see a similar module that could integrate with Android Pay in a similar manner. Click the button, Android pops up the payment options, and off you go!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pop-up window once Add to Cart icon is clicked

Hi,

Is it possible for this pop-up lightbox once add to cart icon is clicked?
    There, a short description of the product is displayed and a purchased now link or add to cart button is also displayed. Instead of going to the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Order navigation

When viewing adjacent orders it's annoying to go back to view all orders and then select either the prior or subsequent order. It would be great on the order detail page to have "Next Order" and/or "Previous Order" buttons to avoid the extra step.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. List and Link to Custom Member Page

Shortcode or other way to show an independent list (not just on the My Account Page) of memberships a customers has purchased with a button or link that takes them to a custom member home page (one that we build and specify not the pre-built one).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This function exists with the members area from the account, we have a snippet for wrapping it in a shortcode. We wouldn’t support linking to custom member pages though (our code wouldn’t know what the custom page is our how to display it), so that would require customization.

13. Add creating order .gif for BACS payment

When an order is created using BACS as payment, the system appears to hang/freeze while the order is being created.... where other payment methods have a "processing payment/ creating order" gif.
    This has irritated clients, causing them to press the place order button several time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audio player for preview

I'll like to have a player that could have a play button in both product and home page for the preview.. I really think that is not a good way for costumers open every single produc'ts page for hear its content.
    best regards
    Alex

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Email restricted coupons

Please change email restricted coupons to show an error message if the user is not logged in when they try to add in cart or checkout before they hit the payment button. All other coupons show an error before this, it should be the same for email restrictions

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add the option to delete the activation from the activation list

For example, if I have 6 activations in the order and I would like change the activation limit to 2. The user still has the ability to activate all 6.
    Deactivating via the Toggle button it´s not enough. The user still has the option to activate it again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wishlist icon (heart) top right corner of product image

Option to use a heart icon in the top right corner of the product image displayed on the Home and Shop page, rather than using a Add to Wishlist button on only the Product page. I'm currently using the Homestore child theme for Storefront. YITH currently offers this feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pint Invoice Option Within an order. Needed for people who work in shipping and need to print an invoice quickly to package produc

PRINT INVOICE BUTTON:

A "print Invoice" needs to be included next to e-mail invoice. Shipping needs to quickly be able to print an invoice to take with them to pack boxes and get orders ready for shipment. The e-mail version is great, but a print option within the backend is needed.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New to WOO Commerce

I see the puy it now button, but I cannot see how to add a multiple of the product, (ie a dropdown with a number of items you want) this is handy when people want more than one item, without going into the item, and want to purchase multiple items quickly.
    thanks Guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Limit individual memberships to 1 per user.

Logged in members can purchase the membership over and over again. This is not ideal as it creates repeated emails to admins and users.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base