WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. New to WOO Commerce

I see the puy it now button, but I cannot see how to add a multiple of the product, (ie a dropdown with a number of items you want) this is handy when people want more than one item, without going into the item, and want to purchase multiple items quickly.
    thanks Guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Limit individual memberships to 1 per user.

Logged in members can purchase the membership over and over again. This is not ideal as it creates repeated emails to admins and users.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put 3D Secure authentication page in an iframe

It is common practice to put the 3d secure authentication page in an iframe so that the shopper has some re-assurance.

Many merchants also include reassurance messages around the iframe and also some back buttons in case there is a problem with the authentication (very occasionally the card issuer;s server could be down)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Place the same order again

When viewing his order history, the customer should have the option to place a previous order again. People often need to buy the same stuff again.

I suggest that the "place order again" button would redirect to the cart filled with the same products from that order. From that point the regular checkout process can continue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ajax switch to other products !

I want to tell as I can.my bad english sorry...
    now, entering the product page.
    other product categories in the page to watch this page added next, previus ajax button... this image look please...

img. http://i.imgur.com/R32UMh.jpg?1
    img http://i.imgur.com/Cachh.jpg?1
    please helping code. thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WooCommerce Sales Report Export

I think the fact that this isn't already in place is a crime.

WooCommerce is crying out for a sales report export button.
    The end user needs to be able to export to a excel, numbers or styled xml file.

And have the choice of exporting between date regions on all products or selected categories.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. variations tabs

I'm looking to create a tabbed or similar type selection option for a product line with several variation options.

I would like the user to click a button or link that would then reveal "Variations A" or "Variation B" ect...

Furthermore selecting a from "Variations A" would negate a previous "Variations B" selection and vise versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate WooCommerce with SiteMinder - hotel channel manager

Hi there,

With the introduction of the WooCommerce Bookings extension and accommodation add-on, it would be great to integrate with SiteMinder. SiteMinder is one of the worlds leading hotel channel managers http://www.siteminder.com.

SiteMinder currently integrates with Wordpress sites with it's Booking Button iframe widget, http://www.siteminder.com/the-booking-button/. It works fine but takes visitors away from the hotel website to complete the booking.

SiteMinder integrates with hotel reservation software offering live availability and automatically updates the reservation software with new bookings.

For hotels with multiple offers e.g. Accommodation, Activities and Merchandise available to book/purchase online, they may have to use several…

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lightbox text content for Terms and Conditions hyperlink on Checkout->Pay

The current T & Cs link opens a new browser page (i.e.'target="blank"). This can be confusing for customers as there is no obvious way back to the 'pay button' on checkout page.
    The best and obvious method would be to open a popup window containing the Terms. When closed by customer, they find they are back to where they started .

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Booking System

In the latest update v1.4.2 the disabled Book Now is always displayed. This is confusing many visitors, not knowing why the Book Now button does not work -- until they fill in choices above.

A selector to turn on/off the visibility of Book Now similar to the calendar visibility shown here: http://cld.wthms.co/iVya would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hide Deposit payment options until last page of product Gravity Form

Currently if a product contains a multipage Gravity Form with price fields that affect the cost of the product the payment options (deposit or in full) appear below every page within the Gravity Form. It would be better if the payment options only appeared when the add to cart button appears (i.e. on the final page of the Gravity Form).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sort product attributes (names, not values)

WooCommerce feature: it would be nice to be able sort the product attributes in the admin screen. I don't mean sorting of product attribute VALUES (used for dropdown etc. on the public product page), but sorting of the attributes themselves, e.g. Size - Color, in stead of Color - Size. The effect would be visible in the Product Tab and near the Add to cart button.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A/B Testing

Being able to perform split A/B Testing is something that is vital for ecommerce stores if they wan to improve conversions.

Currently this is something that's really hard to achieve. Being able to select things like displaying a side bar or not, testing different sidebars. Changing the colours of buttons (altering the class names on tags), different layouts (using templates) would be useful for example.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A/B Testing

Being able to perform split A/B Testing is something that is vital for ecommerce stores if they wan to improve conversions.

Currently this is something that's really hard to achieve. Being able to select things like displaying a side bar or not, testing different sidebars. Changing the colours of buttons (altering the class names on tags), different layouts (using templates) would be useful for example.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add options in bulk with pipe character

At the moment we need to click the Add Option button to add one option at the time but this is time consuming.

Can we we have a way to add options in bulk with a "| "between them, same as custom attributes?
    There is a free plugin called Extra Product Options that has that and it's a time saver.
    Example: Option 1|Option 2|Option 3|etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Page listing products without image with accordion expand variations lines products

Hello, it would be great to have a plugin with a list of products product image with a high of about 70px that and that each line include the product name, minimum price and maximum variations as an accordion that by deploying present all product variations one per line with a corresponding input quantity and next to a button to add to cart.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. start date for the auto export

In the auto export can you add a start date or export begin date. I have a 25 site license and because I installed them on different days I get my exports on all different days instead of the same time and same day. Can you also put in a recurrence button which makes the auto export happen say everyday, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. email header image

Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Email > Header Image is garbage. At the very least it should have a button that opens the WP media library and lets you upload or select an image. The documentation on this feature doesn't say shit. How big should this image be? will it be hotlinked from the client's server? can they use that to see who opened an email a la Mailchimp?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Table Rates on products

WC has the table rate plugin for shipping multiple products, but it's currently not possible to apply table rates to orders of multiple products alone. Regardless of shipping.

It's going to be a common feature request.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base