Sensei LMS

Ideas and suggestions for features / extensions you’d like to see for Sensei LMS.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Looking For The Best Microwave Repair In Patna? Call SathiClap Today

Is your microwave not working well? Is it troubling you while you’re in the rush to go to your office? No worry. SathiCalp is here to assist you with pocket-friendly and no extra charges. We provide you the best and highly qualitative Microwave Repair In Patna. Microwave is the most convenient home appliance that reduces your half of the kitchen chores. However, troubling with microwave faults can hamper your routine. To reap most of the benefits from microwaves, one should access it with care and safety and should get it repaired with the leading repairing organization. Considering the value of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better my courses page/page template

Currently, some users are confused about how to start a course (somehow, clicking on the image isn't obvious).

The template allows almost not customizability of the content itself as it's all generated in pretty much a single php command.

The "finish course" button is counter intuitive (enough to warrent simply hiding with css).

Also, it's not automatically integrated into the my account page (like other WooCommerece plugins, such as subscriptions)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. course specific css selectors in body for widget display

It's difficult to display course specific content in widgets because only template based classes can currently be selected.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shared Progress for Team Members

I would like to allow all Team Members accessing a product (presumably using Teams for WooCoomerce Memberships & Memberships Integration for Sensei) to have shared "team progress"

Bonus if they can view both "team progress" and "individual progress"

Having a course options for a course being a "team progress" course or an "individual progress team course" would be ideal.

Bonus if the course can have sections with team progress and individual progress interspersed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add free, non-paying membership features to the free Sensei core plugin

I know that the WooCommerce Paid Courses extension integrates Sensei LMS and WooCommerce Memberships, but if someone wants to use the FREE version of Sensei to offer FREE courses and needs FREE memberships to organize things beyond the core WP users, then they have to look for external plugins not made by woocommerce. Sorry for my capitalization of “free”, I just wanted to emphasize that I’m aware of the paid plugin extension already available, but I’m looking for a solution for teachers intending to keep all access free without sacrificing membership management and organization. It’d be great if you guys…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need to be able to opt out of grading for end of course evaluations of course/instructor.

At the end of both my regular classes and continuing education workshops we conduct "course evaluations." This type of information is not graded. Could you just have a graded/not graded toggle like Canvas does?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lesson template per course

I would be nice have the option to create a template per course. So every lesson should use this template!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "No Courses Purchased Yet" Message - My Courses Page

Hello, on the "/my-courses" page, I'd like to display a message when the user hasn't purchased a course yet. Currently, the my courses page just displays with no content.

Ideally we add some sort of if/then. If user has no courses, then display message ________

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. time/pause option for quiz/lesson

time/ pause option for lessons or quizzes, now required in some states. students need to be able to pause and save the quiz or lesson.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Set multiple prerequisites for lesson

I want to create a final quiz which contains some of the questions of all lessons in a course. So i created a lesson "Final quiz" and added all the questions. However sensei only allows to link one prerequisite lesson at a time. I want the students to finish all lessons first before they can take the final quiz

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Course completed page

There should be a proper endpoint for a course. When you finish the last lesson you should be taken to a screen where it says congratulations you have now finished this course. And an option to download their certificate.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add REST API endpoints for courses, lessons, modules etc.

With WordPress 4.7, I think this is almost mandatory, isn't it?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add category filter to course listing page

On the course listing/archive page, please add the ability to filter the list based on category along with the "All" and "Featured" filters that already exist. So the options would be "All" "Featured" "Category 1" "Category 2" etc.

Otherwise, why would I bother to put courses into categories?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The option to have the quiz load on the same page as the content

Currently the quiz loads on it's own page, but I think it would be handy to at least have the option for the quiz to be loaded on the content page. Especially if students require another review of the content to answer the question. (saves them having to navigate backwards).

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New courses automatically added to current subscriptions

It would be incredibly useful if new courses are automatically added to existing subscriptions. Now I have to find a work-around (which I still don't have).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Limit the number of times a quiz can be taken

We need to limit the number of times a student can take a quiz. For example, if they fail the quiz 3 times, they should not be able to take it again. (can make it so that the admin can override this - and reopen... but by default there should be a maximum number of attempts that can be set).

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Creating paid courses on the fly within Sensei without needing to create a product manually in WooCommerce

Make selling the products easier by adding the selling info (price...) on the course page itself within Sensei, once this is done the course is up for sale (even if it meant creating a product behind the scene), this will ease the process and eliminates the duplicate work. Going through this duplication effort is not scalable especially in a marketplace setting.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If a quiz is NOT passed, take the student back to the lesson to try again. Currently students have to hit reset, which isn't clear.

When a student doesn't pass a auto graded quiz. The message is displayed at the top telling them they didn't pass. They can look at their questions and see how they did. But it isn't clear to reset to try again.

Maybe have a setting to force the student back to the lesson, and not show them what they got wrong.

Then when they take the quiz again, they will get a new set of random questions from the pool.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Prerequisites in quick edit

Prerequisites should be part of the quick edit function... Having to click in and out of 30+ lessons in a course when modifying a course and

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better Analytics and Structure and Information

I have multiple classes, Period 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. I really need to be able to see the analytics for just a specific class at times. I also need to be able to see how long a student is actually spending reading a course and taking a quiz so I know if the student is actually trying and not just going straight to the test. It will help to give me a better understanding of what might be going wrong. I also think some charts or something would be nice.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base