Sensei LMS

Ideas and suggestions for features / extensions you’d like to see for Sensei LMS.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add ability to branch lesson flow or path

Right now all lessons are available or a linear path can be structured. Difficult to branch lesson path other than with prereq.

How about lesson path dependent on pre test results, or student interest, or based on lesson interaction (story based lesson with branching paths depending on response to situation), or the basic loop to lesson with quiz answers worked out if not done correctly.

This would add a level of interactivity and the course would appear to change to meet the student's needs, rather than a linear presentation of material and practice questions.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Gradebook

So I would like a better grade book so that way I can get rid of my current grading system. I need to be able to easily type in grades where there would be classes, each class has students, and then there would be sort of like an excel sheet enter in the grades that aren't done in sensei. I still have normal graded assignments that I need to put in. I don't want to create lessons either to just type in a grade. Attendance would be pretty nice too, but lets take this one step at a time I…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Open/Close Dates and Time Duration

Considering Classroom Educators: Allow teacher to set a date on which the test/quiz will be available and a deadline to complete the test. Also, allow teacher to set a length of time to complete. This would be more suited for educators who meet up with their students so their lessons are live. Having the testing and scoring completed online would be terrific.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Sensei Content Drip  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Subscribe for all paid courses at once

Make it possible for users not only to buy seperate courses, but also give the opportunaty to buy unlimited access (for a specified amount of time).

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Best SEO Company in Noida - Grow Your Business

SDAD Technology offers comprehensive SEO services to increase search engine visibility and hold the top position of the first page irrespective of various updates in Google’s algorithm. Verify our packages for your small, medium or large business and get multitudinous profit at affordable rates. Trained and professional SEO experts develop confirmed strategies and use state-of-the-art techniques that connect your customers and bring higher ROI. The devoted team is completely transparent as we provide the right to the clients to come and see what we are doing for them.
    Being one of the first few Best SEO Company in Noida and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base