Sensei LMS

Ideas and suggestions for features / extensions you’d like to see for Sensei LMS.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow gap fill answers to be case sensitive

We run a music school, where "VI" represents a major chord and "vi" represents a minor chord. A toggle for allowing case sensitivity would be convenient.

Probably pretty low in terms of priority, but my director of teaching has requested it. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Course Program Shortcode in Sensei

I think it would be a great idea to develop a shorttcode that allows to display the course program in Sensei plugin.
    The reason is because I would like to insert the course program in the product page, thus would not require the customer to enter in the course page during the purchase process and therefore this improve the user experience.
    Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove "Are you sure...?" Dialog when clicking "Add New" button on a published question page

After publishing a question, I often click the "Add New" button at the top of the page to add a new question. Every time, there is a dialog box that asks me if I'm sure I want to navigate away from the page. This would make sense if I had any unsaved changes, but this dialog appears even when there are no changes made to the question.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Theme used in the video presentation of sensei

Hello, I'd like to know which theme is used in the main video presentation of sensei. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show answers in random order each time a question is taken.

Randomizing answers in multiple choice questions each time a quiz is taken or retaken prevents cheating.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add question numbers more conveniently

One of the issues that is become extremely annoying is when I make my test questions up. I cannot see the number of which question. I'm looking at unless I click the edit button and open up the question. That's so cumbersome! Why can't you have the numbers showing on the outside, where we look at the list when we're building our tests? I I make up anywhere from 10 to 15 different questions her lesson. If I want to find out what's in number six, I literally have to count 123456 in order to open it up. It would…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add calendar-based module scheduling in Sensei

Some courses are structured to meet on a recurring basis. In these situations, the availability of the next module should be calendar-based. Thinking about how to do this, I suppose one could hide the "I've completed this task" button, and have a cron job that updated Sensei with timing to coincide with the date of the next class. It would be nice if this could be done by just telling Sensei the dates of the classes.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add "complete" CSS class to wrappers for completed lessons and/or add "complete" class lesson titles

For instance on the course page the wrapper for a lesson looks something like this:

<article class="post-9304 lesson type-lesson status-publish hentry course post post"

If the additional class "completed" was added to the list we could differentiate finished vs. unfinished lessons. That in turn would help students clearly identify where they are, what they've done, and what to do next.

Same for titles in widgets, e.g. Lesson Components.

Even if the differentiating code doesn't exist in core Sensei it does exist in the Sensei Course Progress module. If it would be a pain adding progress tags to core Sensei perhaps…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add filters for quiz notices

You offer a lot of filters for text strings which is awesome, but it seems there are some missing. On individual lessons with quizzes, there are a lot of notice boxes with text like "You require 100% to pass this lesson's quiz." and, if the user is not logged in, something like "Sign up for this course to take the quiz."

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Integrate Sensei PlugIn with Memberships Extension

This would be very helpful for the growing online training marketplace!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base