Sensei LMS

Ideas and suggestions for features / extensions you’d like to see for Sensei LMS.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sensei- We need that we sell individual lessons for a huge courses.. It's very important

Bumping this idea. We should have the ability to sell individual lessons for a cheaper price point. Original:

"We are looking for a solution where we can sell independent lessons inside a course where the course outline is divided into lessons and students can buy any lesson they want.
    We have a huge course where we will divide the course into lessons, and inside these lessons there will be the topics (it's three levels - Course -> Lesson -> Topics) sensei only has two levels (Course ->Lessons).
    We only need to show a course, and the lessons under that course,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Learners record number of hours spent learning

Hi
    I'm looking for an e-learning platform, where the learner can record the number of hours they spend watching videos/reading etc - is this possible with Sensei. My learners need to record the number of hours spent per year on Continuing Professional Development for their professional body registration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tips to make your animation video marketing highly effective

Videos are widely used by businesses for marketing and promotions of businesses and products of every kind. Currently videos are then ongoing marketing trend and businesses are striving to create better videos everyday. Many video animation services are making good money because of the high demands of videos and animations. However, you need to make your videos effective in order to achieve your targets and goals for your business. Here are some tips to make your videos more effective: https://theanimationstudio.co/

1. Try to make your videos interactive

2. Include riddles or quizzes

3. Value your customers by your content

4. Try to target the…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a discussion section where the cohort can share their ideas, questions, learnings, etc.

I need people to be able to publicly, not just privately, add to discussions so the whole cohort can learn from these posts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base