Sensei LMS

Ideas and suggestions for features / extensions you’d like to see for Sensei LMS.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a link/button to Print and View the Certificate after passing the quiz

View Certificate LINK or BUTTON, to display on the quiz page after completing the quiz.
    (Right now View Certificate link is displayed on the single course page and in My Courses page under 'Completed Courses').

It takes 3 clicks to get back to the course page and is not obvious to the student that is there. Is also a very small link that says "view certificate" and it does not look like a button. It would be nice that after completing the course/quiz that button to print the Certificate will come up automatically. With the option to View it and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Sensei Certificates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Analytics and Structure and Information

I have multiple classes, Period 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. I really need to be able to see the analytics for just a specific class at times. I also need to be able to see how long a student is actually spending reading a course and taking a quiz so I know if the student is actually trying and not just going straight to the test. It will help to give me a better understanding of what might be going wrong. I also think some charts or something would be nice.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If a lesson is renamed and the slug is updated to reflect that change the quiz associated with that lesson still uses the old slug.

If a lesson is renamed and the slug is updated to reflect that change the quiz associated with that lesson still uses the old slug. The quiz needs to automatically have its slug updated or a option to manually update the slug for the quiz

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add ability to branch lesson flow or path

Right now all lessons are available or a linear path can be structured. Difficult to branch lesson path other than with prereq.

How about lesson path dependent on pre test results, or student interest, or based on lesson interaction (story based lesson with branching paths depending on response to situation), or the basic loop to lesson with quiz answers worked out if not done correctly.

This would add a level of interactivity and the course would appear to change to meet the student's needs, rather than a linear presentation of material and practice questions.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Gradebook

So I would like a better grade book so that way I can get rid of my current grading system. I need to be able to easily type in grades where there would be classes, each class has students, and then there would be sort of like an excel sheet enter in the grades that aren't done in sensei. I still have normal graded assignments that I need to put in. I don't want to create lessons either to just type in a grade. Attendance would be pretty nice too, but lets take this one step at a time I…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Users should be able to purchase individual lessons within courses in addition to the entire course.

Users should be able to purchase individual lessons within courses in addition to the entire course.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Open/Close Dates and Time Duration

Considering Classroom Educators: Allow teacher to set a date on which the test/quiz will be available and a deadline to complete the test. Also, allow teacher to set a length of time to complete. This would be more suited for educators who meet up with their students so their lessons are live. Having the testing and scoring completed online would be terrific.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Sensei Content Drip  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Subscribe for all paid courses at once

Make it possible for users not only to buy seperate courses, but also give the opportunaty to buy unlimited access (for a specified amount of time).

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sensei mass edit/create: quiz percentage, questions, lessons...

Hi, my first course in Sensei got 54 lessons, and to go individually setting the quiz percentage is almost maddening.

Please make settings for mass edit:
    - Quiz percentage global site or course
    - Mass create lessons (excel table import or something)
    - Mass create quizzes (excel table import or something)
    - Any other mass operations

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add ability to import existing courses from moodle

I have a moodle site to move over. would liike to not retype every question in the quiz - 750 questions.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to see the ability to add a SCORM-compliant module, PDF viewer

Adding video is great, I'd like to be able to add a 'SCORM-compliant' (actually TINCAN would be better) module to a page that would allow you to run complex HTML-based or Flash-based learning scenarios from Wordpress rather than a CMS such as Moodle.

Other options would be a mp3 audio file (may be possible now, haven't tried yet).

Allow the upload of a PDF, with a nice 'flipbook' viewer and scroll-viewer option

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base