WooFramework Shortcodes Extension

I can respect that you guys didn’t want to bloat the theme by including all the same shortcodes that come with every other WooThemes theme.

But this becomes a problem when you’re moving a site from a WooTheme to Storefront as I’ve already got tons of pages with those shortcodes in play. I’d love to see an extension that brought those shortcodes into Storefront to be used exactly like the rest of the WooThemes themes.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: May 19, 2015

4 comments

1. Anand Shah says:

If someone is still looking for this, the following plugin will help : https://github.com/anandamd/woo-framework-shortcodes.git

2. Tim Uden says:

The shortcodes in other WooThemes are the best anywhere and one of the main reasons I use WooThemes. So much nicer than any other shortcode plugins or shortcodes included in other WordPress themes.

It is such a shame to miss out of shortcodes in Storefront. It really should be a WordPress plugin (or at least a Storefront plugin).

I would totally pay for this plugin.

3. Anonymous says:

A massive +1 from me for that, please. I’m using Storefront for the first time after building lots of sites with Canvas and a Woo Shortcode plugin would be really useful, not just for Storefront

4. Guus Rietbergen says:

Me tooo this is such a huge down-side of your theme, I’ve spend 1000+ hours setting up my shop. Now i’m thinking about using another theme just because the short codes are missing !!

Why compromise ? Just make it a setting