WooCommerce.com Ideas

1. Notification of New Extensions Available

It will be lovely to have notifications every time a new Extensions it is available on WooCommerce.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add deploy status to extensions list

When doing 50+ deploys at once for WooCommerce minor version updates, it would be helpful to see deploy status (queued, processing, live, failed) for the most recent version in the extensions list so it’s easy to find or keep tabs on all plugin deploys. Something like this would be ideal: http://cloud.skyver.ge/131Q1Q3o031A

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vendor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Start an WooCommerce Plugin Club

I would like a WooCommerce Club, similar to Yith
    (e.g. all plugins for $799 / year)

WooCommerce is very expensive, especially when you have several shops and lot's of plugins.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PDF invoice

Hi WooCommerce

When a susbcription renews or an order is made, we have to log in to download the PDF invoice for the subscription/order.

It would be super nice if the invoices could be attached to the e-mails about orders/subscription renewals that is sent out.

This would make our accounting team super-duper-happy (and probably also other accounting teams across the globe) :-)

Kind Regards

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Share extensions / license keys with domain name

I'd like to restrict extension licenses by domain name so I don't have to mess around setting up WooCommerce accounts for each of my clients.

As a developer who builds a lot of Woo sites that use paid extensions, I need to manage the extension licenses under my own account and buy 1, 5 or 25 site licenses as I roll out extensions to more and more clients.
    I can connect each client's website to my own WooCommerce account but that gives every client access to all of my license keys, so that's not an option.
    Currently the best option…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow reviews to be flagged from vendors dashboard

Currently, the only way to "flag" a review is on the front-end. However, given that reviews aren't shown on the front-end until an extension has a sufficient number of reviews, this means that it's impossible to flag reviews if an extension hasn't reached that threshold.

It would be nice if vendors could flag reviews from the vendor dashboard

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vendor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product vendor blocks - vendor grid / list

The product vendors extension does not allow for easy creation of a flexible list of vendor stores. there is one vendor list short code. A marketplace needs to be able to showcase and enable discovery of the stores themselves. The Product vendor attributes do not seem discoverable by many blocks / post plugins which can display post in well designed ways.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Aggregate version stats by minor release

At the moment, extension usage stats are available for the 5 most popular fix releases (third-digit, e.g. 1.4.5).

To help us make decisions, it would be great to see usage aggregated by minor version -- show the 5 most popular minor releases, e.g. 1.4, 1.5, 2.0.

Just like the way .org does it :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. improve woo customer services before doing other developments

Improve the apalling woocommerce customer support and ticket system.

Over the past month i have had to submit a few tickets, some of them are critical for my site.

On each and every occasion, the support response time has been really lousy - 9 days and still no response on one of my tickets, the subject of which is drastic to the operating of my site.

So, improve upon what you are doing now before doing development on other areas of woocommerce.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Extension Concierge

A real person to accept requests for functionality and find a plugin/extension that fits it. Twice now I've bought plugins that seemed like they were going to work based on the description only to find out they did not and that there was a different plugin that worked better (after submitting a ticket and grousing).
    This could be someone who contracts out their service and gets a percentage of the sale or a small fee (once the user is happy).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Kind of Afilliate Program

Hello. I simply love your products and the way it works. And often I refer you to a client or friend interested in sell anything online. Why don't create a reward system for who indicates your products. You could pay a little percentage, like an afilliate program and have many " authorized sellers" around the world.

It's just an idea but I think it should work for you.

Thanks.

Bruno Siqueira - Brazil

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Affilliate Program

You could make a affilliate program with banners of woothemes to put on the other sites. You could pay the clients that put banners on their site with vouchers or something else

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove license system in place of Woo Login

The current license system is unmanagable for those of us with multiple sites and multiple extensions. Couldn't you have one single license key for my woo account. I could enter this on each WP install and then you could determine the license bought for each plugin.

I could then manage my multiple sites from one single instance.

The current system is not ideal. Say I have twenty sites with a dozen woo
    plugins = not going to use the license system.

Another consideration is that we build sites on our staging server. Even though we may buy a single license,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create My tickets tab in the my account section

I find myself searching for my tickets, maybe it’ll be a good idea to create a tab ‘my tickets’ on the ‘my account’ page (that’s actually the place i find myself going to when i search my tickets). Even if it’s just a redirect it'll be enough.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Plug in reviews

Currently I don't have the option to view reviews ive written in my woo account. This would be extremely useful for editing old reviews in the event of a dev responding to said review and making any subsequent adjustments to the plugins.

Secondly the star rating system needs developing. A product can fulfil a need, but not a specific need and the dev can 5* in their response, but I have no way of separating these aspects.

I feel a plugin review needs to have a star system for the plugin and a star system for the devs handling of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to integrate a payment method

Hello, I have a courier related site https://mycouriertracker.com and I want to integrate a payment method so each time a customer check the status he should pay the money.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow subscriptions to be active on staging and production simultaneously

Submitted via WooCommerce.com support:

I'm not able to update plugins on production because the subscription is being used on staging.

We have a working staging/production environment. The WooCommerce.com setup would be the only scenario that we wouldn't be able to automatically update. I think you need a better system. You should allow the subscription to be active on staging and production simultaneously otherwise it's just not worth the money.

The developers are now going to have to depend on me manually downloading files from my woo account. This is the only plugin provider I have to do this for. You…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Oracle Training Offers You the Best Jobs Only If Candidates Are Certified

Oracle course is one of the most career-centric courses for people who are looking for an education, which can rightly aid them in reaching a position in the occupational field. This is what WebTek Labs does for them with the most enriched oracle training courses, designed by its talented school of professionals. These experts also share a position in the industry and helps students by offering them insights of their experiences in the industry only to help them be more familiar with current industry standards. The institute also promises certifications and they are all internationally attributed. Know more surprising features…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Vendor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove expired, old and unused extensions or subscriptions on woocommerce.com

Allow account holders the ability to remove extensions that are no longer in use. This may be old or expired extensions that you simply do not need anymore. Clean up the clutter so those of us with OCD can once again be happy Woo users!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base