WooCommerce.com Ideas

1. Add deploy status to extensions list

When doing 50+ deploys at once for WooCommerce minor version updates, it would be helpful to see deploy status (queued, processing, live, failed) for the most recent version in the extensions list so it’s easy to find or keep tabs on all plugin deploys. Something like this would be ideal: http://cloud.skyver.ge/131Q1Q3o031A

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Vendor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove expired, old and unused extensions or subscriptions on woocommerce.com

Allow account holders the ability to remove extensions that are no longer in use. This may be old or expired extensions that you simply do not need anymore. Clean up the clutter so those of us with OCD can once again be happy Woo users!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Start an WooCommerce Plugin Club

I would like a WooCommerce Club, similar to Yith
    (e.g. all plugins for $799 / year)

WooCommerce is very expensive, especially when you have several shops and lot's of plugins.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PDF invoice

Hi WooCommerce

When a susbcription renews or an order is made, we have to log in to download the PDF invoice for the subscription/order.

It would be super nice if the invoices could be attached to the e-mails about orders/subscription renewals that is sent out.

This would make our accounting team super-duper-happy (and probably also other accounting teams across the globe) :-)

Kind Regards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share extensions / license keys with domain name

I'd like to restrict extension licenses by domain name so I don't have to mess around setting up WooCommerce accounts for each of my clients.

As a developer who builds a lot of Woo sites that use paid extensions, I need to manage the extension licenses under my own account and buy 1, 5 or 25 site licenses as I roll out extensions to more and more clients.
    I can connect each client's website to my own WooCommerce account but that gives every client access to all of my license keys, so that's not an option.
    Currently the best option…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please put currency type (USD) in invoices for non-US customers

Right now, invoices don't specify USD - which can be confusing in other countries/currencies.

WooCommerce.com specifies all transactions are in USD in the Store FAQ, but nowhere on renewal receipts is USD mentioned. Example: https://d.pr/i/KGO1HV

It would be a trivial addition to invoices and would be helpful for record keeping to have the USD currency explicitly stated somewhere on the invoice.

4134717-zen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product vendor blocks - vendor grid / list

The product vendors extension does not allow for easy creation of a flexible list of vendor stores. there is one vendor list short code. A marketplace needs to be able to showcase and enable discovery of the stores themselves. The Product vendor attributes do not seem discoverable by many blocks / post plugins which can display post in well designed ways.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Aggregate version stats by minor release

At the moment, extension usage stats are available for the 5 most popular fix releases (third-digit, e.g. 1.4.5).

To help us make decisions, it would be great to see usage aggregated by minor version -- show the 5 most popular minor releases, e.g. 1.4, 1.5, 2.0.

Just like the way .org does it :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. improve woo customer services before doing other developments

Improve the apalling woocommerce customer support and ticket system.

Over the past month i have had to submit a few tickets, some of them are critical for my site.

On each and every occasion, the support response time has been really lousy - 9 days and still no response on one of my tickets, the subject of which is drastic to the operating of my site.

So, improve upon what you are doing now before doing development on other areas of woocommerce.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Extension Concierge

A real person to accept requests for functionality and find a plugin/extension that fits it. Twice now I've bought plugins that seemed like they were going to work based on the description only to find out they did not and that there was a different plugin that worked better (after submitting a ticket and grousing).
    This could be someone who contracts out their service and gets a percentage of the sale or a small fee (once the user is happy).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Affilliate Program

You could make a affilliate program with banners of woothemes to put on the other sites. You could pay the clients that put banners on their site with vouchers or something else

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove license system in place of Woo Login

The current license system is unmanagable for those of us with multiple sites and multiple extensions. Couldn't you have one single license key for my woo account. I could enter this on each WP install and then you could determine the license bought for each plugin.

I could then manage my multiple sites from one single instance.

The current system is not ideal. Say I have twenty sites with a dozen woo
    plugins = not going to use the license system.

Another consideration is that we build sites on our staging server. Even though we may buy a single license,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create My tickets tab in the my account section

I find myself searching for my tickets, maybe it’ll be a good idea to create a tab ‘my tickets’ on the ‘my account’ page (that’s actually the place i find myself going to when i search my tickets). Even if it’s just a redirect it'll be enough.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. similarity check with newest WordPress rendition to Memberships module

Is it precise to claim that you prepare to characterize the similarity check in future updates so we don't need to constantly talk to your aid team in case we are shielded to present the component freshens? You presently do this for the WooCommerce component however not the subscription component? I've seen this on practically every update to the subscription module as each time as wonderful method I get in touch with backing to check if the component is truth be told practical with one of the most recent performance on https://freezapk.com/magic-call-mod-apk/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add similarity check with most recent WordPress rendition to Subscriptions module

Is it accurate to say that you are ready to characterize the similarity check in future updates so we don't have to persistently check with your help group in case we are protected to introduce the module refreshes? You at present do this for the WooCommerce module however not the membership module? I've seen this on pretty much every update to the membership module as each time as great practice I contact backing to check if the module is truth be told viable with the most recent rendition on https://coverapk.com/house-flipper-mod-apk/.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SEO strategy for your website

SEO is the key to every website's or company's progress. Virtual reality has completely shifted the way things used to happen in the business sector. The forces jackets| https://forcesjackets.com/ has the best SEO tactics and strategies. If you want to get inspired visit their website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Affilliate Program for WooCommerce

hi, WooCommerce

You could make an affilliate program with standards of woothemes to put on different sites. You could pay the customers that put flags on their site with vouchers or something different.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Editable Product Page

There must be an option to edit specific product page. Lets say, I have a post on my website related to best handheld steam cleaner check here https://paintballmaskpro.com/. There must be an options of editable product page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)