WooCommerce.com Ideas

1. Please put currency type (USD) in invoices for non-US customers

Right now, invoices don't specify USD - which can be confusing in other countries/currencies.

WooCommerce.com specifies all transactions are in USD in the Store FAQ, but nowhere on renewal receipts is USD mentioned. Example: https://d.pr/i/KGO1HV

It would be a trivial addition to invoices and would be helpful for record keeping to have the USD currency explicitly stated somewhere on the invoice.

4134717-zen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Plug in reviews

Currently I don't have the option to view reviews ive written in my woo account. This would be extremely useful for editing old reviews in the event of a dev responding to said review and making any subsequent adjustments to the plugins.

Secondly the star rating system needs developing. A product can fulfil a need, but not a specific need and the dev can 5* in their response, but I have no way of separating these aspects.

I feel a plugin review needs to have a star system for the plugin and a star system for the devs handling of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Start an WooCommerce Plugin Club

I would like a WooCommerce Club, similar to Yith
    (e.g. all plugins for $799 / year)

WooCommerce is very expensive, especially when you have several shops and lot's of plugins.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Product vendor blocks - vendor grid / list

The product vendors extension does not allow for easy creation of a flexible list of vendor stores. there is one vendor list short code. A marketplace needs to be able to showcase and enable discovery of the stores themselves. The Product vendor attributes do not seem discoverable by many blocks / post plugins which can display post in well designed ways.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PDF invoice

Hi WooCommerce

When a susbcription renews or an order is made, we have to log in to download the PDF invoice for the subscription/order.

It would be super nice if the invoices could be attached to the e-mails about orders/subscription renewals that is sent out.

This would make our accounting team super-duper-happy (and probably also other accounting teams across the globe) :-)

Kind Regards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base