WooCommerce.com Ideas

1. Allow members to post reviews for WooCommerce Extensions

It's high time Woo enabled the review functionality for WooCommerce Extensions at the sales site. It would be so useful to read what other users are experiencing when using extensions and help build the overall sense of community. This is especially crucial for third party extensions.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can now leave a rating and review for products you’ve purchased on WooCommerce.com.

To do so, just go the product page and scroll to the bottom. Ratings and reviews will show once we reach a minimum review threshold.

2. Add live chat to increase support speed

support is too slow, 2-4 days waiting for a responses on critical issues is just not OK

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Developer Program for WooCommerce Extensions

Recently we found that when our clients come to us for specific robust web cart needs that fall outside of the default WooCommerce plugin functionality, we run into some gray areas of what we can promise to achieve for our clients using your extensions. Even after reading the documentation for them and looking at demos, we don't always feel confident that the extension can fully achieve what the client is looking for. This is especially problematic as we're asking our clients to purchase these extensions without being able to test drive them first.

With this in mind, it would be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hey Team Woo !! Your site menu is having bugs, after I close that sign up info for child themes, menu hides automatically !!

Hey Team Woo !! Your site menu is having bugs, after I close that sign up info for child themes, menu hides automatically !!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hire employees for customer service and get a phone number.

Woo has done a great job of marketing and making themes that look great and of course cartoon ninja's.

The area that is lacking most is customer service. There are many of us that depend on the Woo platform to run our business. In my case I haven't been able to even launch my site do to error codes in the payment system and plug-in.
    I don't code or speak that language so there is really no way as a laymen for me to address the issue other than to contact customer service.
    We as the customer should be able…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re regularly hiring in our Happiness department, and are making large strides and improvements in support interaction times.

We won’t get a phone number, though. We’re finding that email-based interactions, and live chats on WooCommerce.com, are far more effective.

6. WooThemes.com does not accept paypal?!

I would like to purchase some items however, why does Woo-themes not accept paypal? In fact WooThemes only accepts Visa & Mastercard. All I have is PayPal and AMEX?

How can I become a customer. Also no support. I am part of a web development organization, would like to try out the Woo product line. Having a hard time with support and payment options.

Contact me please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You guys have some nice themes: you have an affiliate program to increase your market exposure?

You guys have some nice themes: you have an affiliate program to increase your market exposure?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. what happened to my woocommerce account and what I purchased? I didn't have a wordpress.com account!!

What happened to my woocommerce account and everything I purchased?!!
    I didn't have a wordpress.com account!!
    HOw do I access my woocommerce account now?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for asking. Please note that this is an ideas board for products, and isn’t the best place to get in touch with us for assistance (the best place is our helpdesk).

I’ve checked on our system and don’t see a customer listing with your email address.

I’d advise you reach out to our happiness team via https://woocommerce.com/contact-us/. This is the best place to get your account queries resolved, and to get your purchases back on track.

If you have any further questions, please do feel free to reply to this email.

Thanks and regards,
    Matty Cohen.

9. Create a Showcase on your new site!

Hi team,

Congratulation with moving to woocommerce.com!

Please add / create a showcase of the best online stores using woocommerce!

Thanks,

Igor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)