WooCommerce.com Ideas

1. similarity check with newest WordPress rendition to Memberships module

Is it precise to claim that you prepare to characterize the similarity check in future updates so we don't need to constantly talk to your aid team in case we are shielded to present the component freshens? You presently do this for the WooCommerce component however not the subscription component? I've seen this on practically every update to the subscription module as each time as wonderful method I get in touch with backing to check if the component is truth be told practical with one of the most recent performance on https://freezapk.com/magic-call-mod-apk/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Subscription Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow subscriptions to be active on staging and production simultaneously

Submitted via WooCommerce.com support:

I'm not able to update plugins on production because the subscription is being used on staging.

We have a working staging/production environment. The WooCommerce.com setup would be the only scenario that we wouldn't be able to automatically update. I think you need a better system. You should allow the subscription to be active on staging and production simultaneously otherwise it's just not worth the money.

The developers are now going to have to depend on me manually downloading files from my woo account. This is the only plugin provider I have to do this for. You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Subscription Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base