WooCommerce.com Ideas

1. Make shipping modules more affordable!

Make shipping modules more affordable! A real deal breaker for me was finding out that shipping was not included in WooCommerce. After pricing the cost of adding shipping modules, it turned out to be cheaper to buy another solution where ALL of the basics were already included -- Magento. Come on guys! $79 for USPS plus another $79 for Per Product Shipping, plus more for FedEX, plus MORE & MORE & MORE. Very disappointing. Almost $300 for just a complete shipping solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a Woocommerce pro and put everything into one plugin as opposed to having a bunch of plugins that keep needing to be updated.

Why not offer a premium Woocommerce version that includes everything required to run a shopping cart without having to run 10 different plugins.

I know it's about making money but this is what's making Woocommerce a difficult choice for when I design clients websites. They want shopping carts and Woocommerce just becomes to painful with the amount of plugins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My Account on Woothemes website: Name of the product next to the order number

When I go to My Account on the Woothemes website and I have to find the ordernumber of a product recently bought at woothemes: How should I know which product is whioch ordernumber? Please put the name of the product next to the order number!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. WooThemes Support Escalation

=========================

WooThemes Support Escalation

Considering the you have now launched "WooCommerce Bookings" it would be both a great demonstration of confidence in your own product, and another way to monetise your site by offering a "Support Ticket Escalation Service". This could be a one-off payment that would escalate the customer's Support Ticket to a 24-hour or suitable time frame. I have a small business and have situations where I require a different support response to normal and would be happy to pay $20-30 ofr an escalated level of support/response. Particularly in situations where my site may be down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. True-up renewals (band-aid pricing)

I've got several renewals coming up. These are add-ons purchased a few weeks/months apart during site setup and refinement.

It would be nice to have the option to true up these subscriptions to the same renewal date. Pro-rate the difference for whatever is coming up.

This would avoid me going to my boss/client/mother/gandolf multiple times hearing them gripe about yet another WooCommerce fee. All at once would work nicely.

Call it band-aid pricing. Get it over with one quick shot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable SSL for the documentation

Currently docs.woothemes.com is not enabled (it does have an invalid certificate though). This forces me to include an unsecure link in my web site that will couse a security warning in Google Chrome. Please enable HTTPS on docs.woothemes.com so that the security warning will disappear.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change log details for ALL products

Can we please, please see change logs displayed INSIDE the update details area within Wordpress.

Currently, we need to play hide-and-seek with each individual change log on your site to find what has changed.

It would really save everybody a lot of time if we have a simple overview inside Wordpress update area that shows what the latest changes are.

Every other plugin does this! Please, please fix this and save all of us valuable time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. While updating a plugin changelog must be 1 click away from within Admin dashboard.

During plugin update from within wordpress, when users clicks on "view version details" changelog should appear.

Presently, plugin page is being displayed. During updates what people want to see is changelog and not what the plugin is about.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. THEME DEMOS: Visually Show Widget Areas

It would be nice if you could include a visual of the widget areas under the FEATURES menu on the demo themes. Thatt way we can instantly see what options the theme buyer has to work with.

Example (from another theme): http://forsaleinaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/widget-areas.png

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base