When PDF Watermark sends out the Completed email notification with download links, it would be really nice if we had the option to include a reminder that the email address is the password.
Can't begin to tell you how many emails we get from people who are clueless. And I already have it listed on the product pages, a Cart Notice in big purple type, and even a follow-up email.
Secondly, it would be nice to have options for passwords for the PDFs.
17 votesCalendarboy supported this idea ·
Check out http://ignitewoo.com/woocommerce-extensions-plugins/woocommerce-wholesale-pricing/
and their WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing Plus ($50 each or $90 for both).
Dealers can sign up as wholesale accounts, but you have to authorize their account to make it active. They will then see the discounted prices. If you have items that aren't being wholesaled, they disappear.
My notes for the WholesalePricingPlus include:
• Can allow wholesale buyers to bypass the payment process during checkout
• Can allow wholesale buyers to bypass choosing a shipping method during checkout
• Can disable the use of coupons by wholesale buyers
• Enable / disable taxes for purchases by wholesale buyers
• Can filter products so that only products with wholesale pricing are visible in your store
• Can allow products that only have wholesale pricing to be purchasable by wholesale buyer. Normally products without a retail price have no “buy” buttons. This feature overcomes that issue when you set a wholesale price for a product but do not set a regular price.
• Build rules that apply a percentage discount ( example: . quantity of 5 receives 20% off the product price )
ignitewoo.com has several plugins, but they are not sold at woothemes.com.
I think you need to be more specific and give more details.
1 vote1 comment · WooCommerce » Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Isn't this something we can already do?
You can turn on Manage Inventory, set inventory to 0, and check the box to allow back-orders. Wouldn't that accomplish the same thing?
I added Cart Notes extension so that at check-out it reminds them that it is a back-order (or Pre-Order).